- Book an appointment to come and paint, or come when we have a drop-in.
- We give you an introduction so you know what to consider when you paint, if it's your first time visiting us.
- Choose! We have a large selection of unglazed items for you to choose from, including plates, bowls, mugs, jugs and figurines.
- Paint! We have tools, instructions on various techniques and inspiration that you can use. Sit down, have a cup of tea, paint and relax.
- Fire! We fire your painted object in our ceramic kiln, at over 1000 degrees!
- Pick up! Your artwork is ready to be picked up after about 1 week.
How does it work?
What does it cost?
We have over 130 different items to choose from, and the prices vary between 69 and 795 SEK. Below are some examples:
Simple cup: 215 SEK
Unicorn mug: 285 SEK
Teapot: 425 SEK
Breakfast bowl: 225 SEK
Big Bowl 38 cm: 549 SEK
Plate 18 cm: 179 SEK
Plate 28 cm: 279 SEK
Do you need to be good at painting?
Absolutely not! We have tools and fun techniques that you can use to get amazing results without having any artistic ability at all. Check out our Pinterst for inspiration!
Do you have an age limit?
We do not have an age limit, but we want everyone to have a calm and pleasant experience, so we ask that adults take responsibility for their children's behavior when in our studio. By doing so, we can maintain a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone.
When is it most crowded, and when is it quietest?
On Saturdays, we are often fully booked in the afternoon, but often fewer people in the morning. Early afternoon on weekdays are least crowded.
How long do I have to collect my finished product?
We are often low on space, so please pick up your items as soon as possible. But we save them for at least 3 months from the time they were fired in our kiln, after that we consider them abandoned and they may not be kept.
Can I use the items for food and drink? Can I put them in the microwave and dishwasher?
Most of our colors work perfectly with food and drink, but some of our special glazes are not recommended for that due to the surface structure. The objects you paint are made of earthenware and will last longer if they are hand washed and not heated in the microwave.